Over the past 35 years, the Virginia Interfaith Center for Public Policy has been blessed with many wonderful volunteers – whom we count on because we have such a small staff. We’re always on the lookout for volunteers!
Social justice is a group activity. We can’t be effective on our own. Volunteers are the heart of Virginia Interfaith Center for Public Policy. There are many ways to volunteer:
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
During the General Assembly:
- Be a Witness at the Capital volunteer. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Join our Social media team. Email Roberta@virginiainterfaithcenter.org for more information.
- Participate in the Day for All People Advocacy day – January 22, 2020. REGISTER HERE.
In your congregation:
- Serve as a congregational liaison. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Encourage people to register to vote and to vote. See tab on civic engagement for more information.
In your community:
- Join or form a chapter. Link to info. on chapters.
- Help develop the Living Wage Certification program in Richmond, northern Virginia, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Williamsburg and Blacksburg. CLICK HERE for more info.
- Organize a meeting with your Delegate or Senator about VICPP’s priority issues. Email Benjamin Hoyne for assistance and information, Benjamin@virginiainterfaithcenter.org
- Volunteer at the office at 1716 E Franklin Street, Richmond. Contact Kim@virginiainterfaithcenter.org.